Pearl Izumi Quest Road Cycling Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Clip in and go. These sleek road shoes let you experience the advantages of clipped in pedalling, without breaking the bank. The smooth mesh upper keeps your feet happy on weekend group rides or your daily commute, with supple Velcro® closures for easy adjustment. 2-bolt or 3-bolt cleats? The choice is yours. Plus a rubber heel bumper means easy walking on pavement, even with a road cleat.
- Seamless mesh upper is breathable with bonded TPU overlays for durability.
- Velcro® closures gives a smooth and even fit to reduce pressure points.
- 1:1 Composite Power Platform dampens vibrations and reduces foot fatigue.
- 1cm rubber heel bumper grips pavement, even with road cleats.
- Compatible with 3-bolt (road) and 2-bolt (SPD) cleats.
- BioViz® reflective details.
- Sole stiffness rating: 8.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.