Pearl Izumi X-Alp Canyon Cycling Shoes - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Walk it, hike it or ride it - these versatile bikes shoes can do all three without feeling weird. The stiff sole reduces foot fatigue from long days of pedalling, and the light midsole dampens vibrations from the road or trail. With a reinforced but breathable mesh upper, your feet stay comfortable whether you're hitting the trail or the bike lane.
- Seamless mesh upper is breathable with reinforced TPU overlays for durability.
- EVA midsole offers lightweight cushioning and good vibration dampening.
- Nylon shank gives you a stiff platform to reduce foot fatigue.
- Carbon rubber outsole is grippy on flat pedals or the ground.
- Compatible with flat pedals and 2-bolt (SPD) cleats.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.