Planning a family reunion? Birthday party? Just want to have ample screened-in room around the picnic area of your campsite? The Northern Breeze 10 shelter measures 10 by 10 feet, giving you enough space for your whole crew and then some. A water-resistant canopy, mesh panels and a UV-resistant coating shield everyone from drizzle, mosquitoes and the sun. Deployable awnings give you even more space for paddling gear or backup hot dog buns.
- Made of durable 150-denier polyester with a waterproof PU coating and UV-resistant coating.
- Internal no-see-um mesh panels on all 4 sides.
- Strong aluminum poles with central hub are easy to set up.
- Vertical side walls maximize interior space.
- Built-in wind and rain curtains on all 4 sides double as awnings. Includes 1 set of awning poles.
- 2 full-length doors zip open and tuck out of the way.
- Includes guylines.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.29m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.