Sun shade, bug-free shelter, and rainproof covering, the NoBugZone 3-in-1 shelter has different set up options so you get the coverage you need. It's large enough to fit over a picnic table, with huge no-see-um walls so you get your views with rain, sun or bug protection.
- Polyurethane coated polyester fly fabric with taped seams.
- Shelter body is polyester taffeta and no-see-um mesh walls.
- 2 zippered floor-to-ceiling doors.
- Strong steel poles are easy to set up.
- Vertical side walls maximize interior space.
- Includes stakes, guylines and stuff sack.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Canopy fabric||68-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.34m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.