Fizik Tempo Overcurve R4 - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This item can't be purchased online. Please check if it's available at your local store or call 1.888.847.0770.
Power to your pedals. These sleek road shoes are a versatile addition to your riding kit. With carbon reinforced soles, you get a moderately stiff pedalling platform that absorbs shock while efficiently transferring power to your road machine. The smooth cable closure wraps your foot, easing away pressure points and numb spots. From pre-dawn rides to cruisy weekend sessions, these road worthy shoes are ready to spin.
- Assymetrical upper design holds the foot securely for a natural feeling fit.
- PU lamimates on the upper provide support while enhancing ventilation.
- Staggered collar is sculpted around your ankle's anatomy for a comfortable fit.
- Sleek design is easy to wear with overshoes.
- Nylon midsole reinforced with carbon fibre absorbs vibration and provides stiff pedalling platform.
- Boa® Fit System closure evenly locks your foot in place.
- Compatible with 3-bolt cleats.
- Sleek polyurethane outsole grips on pavement.
- Sole stiffness: 7.
|Ideal for||Sport road cycling|
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.