The North Face Summit L2 Power Grid VRT Pullover - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Light, stretchable and built to keep your core temp steady through exertion. Built with gridded fleece to trap in the warmth and move moisture on the approach hike, crux pitch or booting down the backside gulley.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece provides excellent warmth and retains lightness.
- Fabric is recycled polyester with elastane for optimum stretch.
- Stretch-woven collar, hem and cuffs ensure a comfortable fit.
- Raglan sleeves with underarm gussets for mobility.
- Thumb loops at cuffs to keep your hands warm and protected.
- Length is 24.5 in.
|Technology||Polartec Power Grid|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.