The North Face Summit L3 Ventrix VRT Hoodie - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An insulated hoodie to keep you warm and mobile at sea level or up in the alpine. Dynamic venting offers generous warmth around your core while keeping your arms protected, but comfortably mobile. Tricked out with seamless shoulders and rain-shedding DWR.
- Fabric is highly air permeable.
- DWR finish sheds light rain.
- Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation is 25g in the hood and sleeves, 40g through your core.
- Hood back adjustment is pre-tensioned and helmet-compatible.
- Seamless shoulders for comfort when carrying a pack.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets.
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.