A high-capacity rescue PFD for guides, trip leaders, and other advanced paddlers. The Centurion builds on Kokatat’s ground-breaking Prime PFD, adding a removable belly pouch for equipment-intensive situations. It has a low profile/high buoyancy design and mobile central panels to follow you through twisty moves. Both features will serve you well for creeking, river running, playboating or extreme touring.
- Gaia foam is latex and PVC free. Outer shell is rugged Cordura®.
- Full spine and side coverage for protection.
- Side entry provides easy donning and secure wearing.
- Front and centre webbing straps allow complete adjustment.
- Contoured neoprene shoulder straps are wide for comfort.
- Dynamic Suspension System allows free movement of central panels.
- Removable belly pouch has 3 pockets to let you organize and quickly access your rescue tools.
- Front lash tab keeps your knife at hand.
- Anchor patch on back holds a strobe.
- Large zipper front pocket with gusset sizes to fit load.
- Quick-release chest harness and O-ring accept optional tether/tow systems.
- Stretch-mesh sleeve holds a cow tail.
|Shell material||500-denier Cordura|
|Rescue harness compatible||Yes|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||PVC free|