Gloves for ripping around on gravel. Protection on just your trigger fingers gives you extra grip for shifting and braking.
- 3 full-finger coverage on your control fingers.
- Breathable mesh back with synthetic palms.
- Gel inserts absorb shock and vibration.
- Velcro® closure at the wrist.
- Soft patch for wiping your face.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|