Keep your balance and be nice to those knees. In a light and durable package, these 3-section poles are ready to hit the ground on day hikes, highline scrambles and coastal hikes. These sturdy sticks keep you stable under a multi-day pack. And on the downhill, they're a great trick for saving your knees from unnecessary strain.
- 3-section design gives you 63-140cm of usable length for any terrain.
- Aluminum construction is light, durable and economical.
- Double FlickLocks can be used with gloves and securely close the pole.
- Rubber grip with EVA grip extension creates a light and comfortable hold.
- LIned nylon webbing adjusts to your wrist.
- Carbide tip gives good traction on variable ground.
- Low profile trekking baskets reduce snag.
|Grip material||EVA foam|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|