NRS Hydroskin 0.5mm Long Sleeve Shirt - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
Be the last one out of the water. This long-sleeved pullover is stretchy and adds a little bit of insulation so you can stay in the water a little longer.
- Terreprene is non-allergenic and neoprene-free, made of limestone and recycled rubber tires.
- 4-way stretch Terreprene is 0.5mm thick on the torso and arms, with spandex underarm panels.
- Body-mapped design allows comfortable range of motion.
- Titanium layer reflects heat back to your body so you stay warmer.
- ThermalPlush lining is warm and comfortable next to skin.
- Soft neckline reduces chaffing.
|Face fabric||0.5 mm neoprene|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.