NRS Hydroskin 0.5mm Shorts - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Just keep swimming or surfing....or whatever your jam is. These stretchy shorts add a little bit of insulation so you can stay in the water a little longer.
- Terreprene is non-allergenic and neoprene-free, made of limestone and recycled rubber tires.
- 4-way stretch Terreprene is 0.5mm thick on the thighs with spandex in the crotch.
- Body-mapped design allows comfortable range of motion.
- Titanium layer reflects heat back to your body so you stay warmer.
- ThermalPlush lining is warm and comfortable next to skin.
|Face fabric||0.5 mm neoprene|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.