Turn your single room into a suite. This rainfly has an extended vestibule to store extra gear, cook out of the rain, house your dog and set up your camp chairs.
- Fly is made from mixed-denier ripstop nylon for a good balance of weather protection and ventilation.
- Silicone treated fabric, a waterproof polyurethane coating, fully taped seams and storm flaps on zippers keep water out.
- High peaked vents reduce condensation.
- Large dual-zippered doors can be set up as awnings with your trekking poles
- Featherlight DAC NFL poles have a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Includes 2 superlight DAC aluminum J stakes and 4 guylines.
- Fast fly configuration lets you pitch the fly and footprint alone for a shelter that weights only 1.3kg. (Footprint sold separately.)
- Compatible with 2020 version of the Copper Spur tent.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.