The Copper Spur HV UL4 is a fully featured and crazy-light space for 4 fast-moving travellers. The tent body and fly are made with variable-denier nylon that puts strength where you need it without adding overall weight. There's enough interior space to wait out wet weather and new media pockets for routing cords without causing a tangle.
- Ultralight nylon and polyester mesh canopy balance weather protection and ventilation.
- Seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs).
- High peaked vents in the fly.
- Guyline points in the corners.
- High volume pole structure creates near vertical side walls and interior volume.
- Featherlight DAC NFL and NSL poles have pressfit connectors and a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- 8 interior mesh pockets.
- 4 mesh media pockets above the sleeping area with cord loops to route ear buds.
- Double-zippered vestibule door can be rigged up like an awning with your hiking poles.
- Storm flaps on the vestibules keep drips out of the tent.
- Includes 10 superlight aluminum J stakes.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.27m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||1.3sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.3sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.