A roomy synthetic bag for winter camping. The wide profile feels more like a bed and less like a bag and it switches from a barrel bag, to a quilt, to a mummy bag (separately available accessory required). FireLine™ Max synthetic insulation keeps you warm without breaking the bank. As part of Big Agnes’ System line, it has an integrated sleeve to holds your pad snug against your bag.
- Shell is ripstop nylon with a water-repellent finish. Lining is soft polyester cotton blend.
- FireLine™ Max insulation is 50% recycled polyester. Multi-denier polyester insulation blends hollow and solid fibres to maximize comfort, loft and warmth.
- Double zippers let you enter from either side, or completely unzip the top for use as a comforter.
- Top can be zipped together with a separately available Park Bag Wedgie to create a mummy bag.
- Insulated draft tube along the hood.
- Integrated sleeping pad sleeve has side stretch panels to accommodate pads from 64–76 x 198cm.
- YKK #8 anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip.
- Zips together with other Park series bags.
- Free Range Hood is cinchable with 1 hand and lets you lift and move your head.
- Built-in pillow pocket.
- Internal phone pocket.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Includes a mesh storage bag and a nylon stuff sack.
|Length||Long fits to 6' 6" (198 cm)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Packed size||33 x 24cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|