A 3-season pad that’s thick, warm and soft. Alternating I-Beam construction creates a smooth, stable surface without seams that create cold spots. Primaloft™ Silver synthetic insulation and a thermal reflective layer keep you nice and warm when the temperatures drop. Equipped with a high-volume valve for quick inflation, and the large outside air chambers keep you from rolling out of bed in the night. The inflation sack lets you save your breath for the trail, making inflation easy and fast.
- Top fabric is made of stretchy nylon spandex blend that's soft on skin.
- Primaloft Silver synthetic insulation offers the best blend of warmth retention, moisture resistance and packed volume.
- Internal heat reflective tech.
- Offset I-beam construction distributes weight evenly for a comfortable night’s rest.
- Larger outer chambers help keep you centered on the pad.
- Laminated with aviation-grade TPU for durability and has an internal polyurethane coating.
- High-volume inflation valve with micro adjustments lets you inflate and deflate the pad easily, as well as fine tune the firmness to perfection.
- Included inflation sack is made from upcycled material (colour varies).
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad keeps things from getting funky.
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|