Drymax Cold Weather Crew Running Rocks - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Swimwear and undergarments are only returnable if unworn with original tags attached. But if something’s not up to snuff or damaged upon delivery, you can bring it back.
The guarantee lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We’ll be fair about. We’re all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Don't relegate yourself to the treadmill during winter months. These winter-specific running socks use a multi-layer system to keep your feet dry and warm during cold weather. An extra layer of Drymax fabric on the front of the sock moves moisture away from the part of your leg that gets the coldest, helping to prevent wind chill. The dense padding cushions your feet without adding a lot of bulk, so it won't affect the fit of your shoes.
- Drymax Olefin inner layer is highly hydrophobic to move moisture away from your foot.
- Middle layer, made with warm ThermoLite polyester, attracts moisture and sweat to where it can evaporate.
- Additional outer layer of Drymax pulls moisture to middle layer.
- Three layers are interwoven together.
- Arch and ankle bands hold the sock securely in place.
- Dense cushion under the forefoot and heel for comfort.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.