Don't relegate yourself to the treadmill during winter months. These winter-specific running socks use a multi-layer system to keep your feet dry and warm during cold weather. An extra layer of Drymax fabric on the front of the sock moves moisture away from the part of your leg that gets the coldest, helping to prevent wind chill. The dense padding cushions your feet without adding a lot of bulk, so it won't affect the fit of your shoes.
- Drymax Olefin inner layer is highly hydrophobic to move moisture away from your foot.
- Middle layer, made with warm ThermoLite polyester, attracts moisture and sweat to where it can evaporate.
- Additional outer layer of Drymax pulls moisture to middle layer.
- Three layers are interwoven together.
- Arch and ankle bands hold the sock securely in place.
- Dense cushion under the forefoot and heel for comfort.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.