Cannondale 2020 Moterra Neo 2 E-Bicycle - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. E-bike batteries are subject to shipping restrictions, so a shipping fee applies. Store pickup is free.
Climb higher, ride longer. All about the fun, this trail e-bike breaks free from the boundaries of regular riding. Built into the frame the latest generation of Bosch's Performance Line CX drive unit. It’s powerful and punchy, delivering up to 340% pedal assist at the tap of a thumb. With components curated from SRAM's Eagle offering, this rowdy ride is nimble and responsive. Longer and faster laps of the mountain are yours for the taking.
- Full carbon front triangle with alloy swingarm, in staggered trail/enduro geometry.
- Premium suspension with RockShox Lyrik Select and Deluxe Select +RT for 160mm/160mm of travel.
- Bosch Performance Line CX (4th Gen), with a Bosch Purion display.
- Removable Bosch PowerTube 625 battery, with Bosch 2a charger.
- Support levels: ECO (60%), TOUR (140%), eMTB(140-340%) and TURBO (340%).
- 1x12 drive train pairs a 34T chain ring and a 11-50T cassette.
- Hydraulic disc brakes, with 220/203mm Spider rotors.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (S) and 29 (M-XL).
- Tubeless ready Maxxis Minion DHF/DHR II tires.
- Dropper seat post.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Frame||BallisTec Carbon front triangle with Smartform C1 Alloy swingarm|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Select Charger RC|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 6061 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Cannondale DownLow Dropper|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3 Riser 780mm 31.8mm|
|Drive unit||Bosch Performance CX|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 625|
|Assistance type||Pedal assist|
|Display Unit||Bosch Purion|
|Charge time||4.9 h|
|Max assisted speed||32km/h|
Watt-hours let you compare battery pack energy across bike brands, since they use different voltage and amp-hour measurements. Watt-hours = volts x amp-hours.
Range per charge
Varies depending on the terrain, wind, temperature, rolling resistance, weight on the bike and average speed.
|Drive unit power||250W|
|Grips/tape||Fabric Funguy Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Magura MT5 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Magura MT5 Disc|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM GX Eagle|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1230 Eagle 12-speed 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle NX|
|Rims||WTB ST i29 TCS|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHR II 29 x 2.6|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport|