Cannondale 2020 Moterra Neo 3 E-Bicycle - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. E-bike batteries are subject to shipping restrictions, so a shipping fee applies. Store pickup is free.
More fun for less work. This trail e-bike casts aside the shackles of ordinary riding in favour of something far more exciting. Wrapped in the frame is the latest generation of Bosch's Performance Line CX drive unit, powerful and punchy on any hill and every climb. Nicely finished with SRAM's SX Eagle groupset, this rig revels on any trail you throw it on.
- Full carbon front triangle with alloy swingarm, in staggered trail/enduro geometry.
- Performance suspension with RockShox 35 Gold RL and Deluxe Select R for 160mm/160mm of travel.
- Bosch Performance Line CX (4th Gen), with a Bosch Purion display.
- Removable Bosch PowerTube 500 battery, with a Bosch 2a charger.
- Support levels: ECO (60%), TOUR (140%), eMTB(140-340%) and TURBO (340%).
- To keep your battery performing at its best, follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding storage and charging conditions (e-Bike batteries can be very sensitive to cold temperatures).
- 1x12 drive train pairs a 34T chain ring and a 11-50T cassette.
- Hydraulic disc brakes, with 220/200mm Centerline rotors.
- 29er front wheel and a 27.5 inch rear wheel.
- Tubeless ready Maxxis Minion DHF/DHR II tires.
- Dropper seat post.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Frame||BallisTec Carbon front triangle with Smartform C1 Alloy swingarm|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL|
|Rear shock||RockShox Deluxe Select|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 6061 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3 Riser 780mm 31.8mm|
|Drive unit||Bosch Performance CX|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500|
|Assistance type||Pedal assist|
|Display Unit||Bosch Purion|
|Charge time||4.9 h|
|Max assisted speed||32km/h|
Watt-hours let you compare battery pack energy across bike brands, since they use different voltage and amp-hour measurements. Watt-hours = volts x amp-hours.
Range per charge
Varies depending on the terrain, wind, temperature, rolling resistance, weight on the bike and average speed.
|Drive unit power||250W|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|SRAM Guide RE (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||SRAM Guide RE|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM SX Eagle|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1210 SX Eagle 12-speed 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle SX|
|Rims||WTB ST i29 TCS|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHR II 29 x 2.6|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport|