Cannondale 2020 Habit Neo 4 E-Bicycle - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Please note, it may take us longer than usual to fulfill bike orders due to current measures. Expected delivery is 14 to 21 business days.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. E-bike batteries are subject to shipping restrictions, so a shipping fee applies. Store pickup is free.
Ride up, rip down, and repeat. This progressive e-bike expands your riding horizons. Powered by Bosch's latest and greatest drive unit, it’s ready to climb higher and ride farther without draining the life out of your legs. Spec'd with SRAM's SX Eagle components, this bike performs like a pro on every turn of the trail. Take an all-round awesome bike and inject some tech, and the fun just gets funner.
- Full carbon frame construction with 29er trail geometry.
- Performance suspension with RockShox Recon RL and Deluxe Select R for 140mm/130mm of travel.
- Bosch Performance Line CX (4th Gen), with a Bosch Purion display.
- Removable Bosch PowerTube 500 battery, with Bosch 2a charger.
- Support levels: ECO (60%), TOUR (140%), eMTB(140-340%) and TURBO (340%).
- To keep your battery performing at its best, follow the manufacturer’s guidelines regarding storage and charging conditions (e-Bike batteries can be very sensitive to cold temperatures).
- 1x12 drive train pairs a 34T chain ring and a 11-50T cassette.
- Hydraulic disc brakes, with 220/200mm Centerline rotors.
- Tubeless ready Maxxis Rekon tires.
- Dropper seat post.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for two years after purchase.
|Ideal for||Trail riding|
|Fork||RockShox Recon Silver RL|
|Rear shock||RockShox Deluxe Select|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 6061 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3 Riser 780mm 31.8mm|
|Drive unit||Bosch Performance CX|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500|
|Assistance type||Pedal assist|
|Display Unit||Bosch Purion|
|Charge time||4.9 h|
|Max assisted speed||32km/h|
Watt-hours let you compare battery pack energy across bike brands, since they use different voltage and amp-hour measurements. Watt-hours = volts x amp-hours.
|Drive unit power||250W|
|Grips/tape||Fabric Funguy Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|SRAM Level T (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||SRAM Level T|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM SX Eagle|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1210 SX Eagle 12-speed 11-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle SX|
|Rims||WTB ST i29 TCS|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon 29 x 2.6|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport|