Safety looks good on you. This lightweight helmet is nicely featured for summer group rides or solo workouts. An aerodynamic design reduces drag when you're leading the pack, and the micro-fit system lets you dial in the perfect fit.
- Aerodynamic design features of low density gel layer for enhanced impact protection.
- Polycarbonate shell with EPS foam liner provides lightweight protection.
- Micro-fit closure system allows quick and easy adjustment for a custom fit.
- 6 vents let air flow through to keep you comfortable.
- Removable anti-microbial pads.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).