One helmet for many kinds of roads. Gravel roads or paved routes...no matter what your jam is, this helmet has you covered. The fit system is super precise, so you get a custom feel each time you pop this on your head. With loads of vents, your head won't suffocate when summer riding season is upon you.
- MIT in-mould construction with an EPS foam liner absorbs shock from hard hits.
- Up & Down Fit System is easy to adjust for a precise and comfortable fit.
- Vents let air flow through for a cool and comfortable ride.
- Lining has an anti-microbial treatment.
- Anti-allergenic chinstrap is washable.
- Reflective details.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).
|CPSC 16 CFR 1203|