The Blacktail 2-person tent bring a little bit of front country comfort to the backcountry. The Hotel edition adds a giant, extended vestibule to store extra gear, cook out of the rain, house your dog and set up your camp chairs. Organizing pockets and separate media storage pockets let you each plug in to music and watch a movie if weather forces you to hang out in the tent.
- All seams are sealed with polyurethane tape.
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers keep the weather out.
- Symmetrical pole structure with pre-bent aluminum poles.
- Tent body attaches to frame with clips for fast, easy set-up.
- Reflective webbing guy out points and guylines for nighttime visibility.
- 4 interior mesh pockets and 2 media pockets with earbud cord routing above sleeping area.
- Includes 8 lightweight aluminum stakes.
- Optional footprint available.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.07m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||18 x 53cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.8sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||2.6sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.