Stable enough to stand in, the Lure 10 V2 combines the performance of a recreational kayak with the comfort of a sit-on-top. With a seat that raises to sit like a chair, you have an ideal craft for paddlers who feel confined in a traditional kayak.
- Stable hull design is easy to maneuver and allows standing or a high seated position.
- Adjustable Gravity Seat has 4settings, with 25cm of travel between the highest and lowest.
- Electronics and Sonar Pod makes it easy to set up your GPS, fish finder and transducer.
- UniTrack accessory rails offer unlimited outfitting configurations.
- Large hatch at the bow keeps gear dry, with a hinged hatch cover.
- Large storage well on stern deck, with bungee cords to secure bulky gear.
- Moulded grab handles on bow, stern and sides for easy maneuvering on land.
- 2 flush-mounted rod holders with rod leash.
- Wheel in the keel allows wheelbarrow-style rolling.
- Beaver Tail rudder ready (sold separately).
- Adjustable foot rests.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|