For your next play date on the river. This freestyle kayak is ridiculously fun on a wide range of features. The bow and stern volumes are designed for maneuverability, but it's long enough to have a blast running some rapids. From surfing to throwing some shapes, this playboat knows how to have a good time.
- MZ3 construction in single layer high-density polyethylene is light, scratch resistant and durable.
- Progressive rocker planes efficiently, increases maneuverability and softens landings.
- Design features a peaked deck to shed water and improve directional control.
- Stout 2 outfitted cockpit features an ergonomic seat, foam hip pads, and adjustable padded thigh grips.
- Backband is padded and easily adjustable with a ratchet system.
- Foam footrest wedge offers a firm but comfortable platform.
- Mini cell foam pillars add structural integrity to the deck with added buoyancy.
- Climbing-grade aluminum security points are made by DMM.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||2.4m (7ft. 9in.)|
|Paddler weight range||60-100kg (132-220lb.)|
|Made in||United Kingdom|