Explore inland waterways in comfort. This efficient kayak is a game-changer when flat water adventuring is your jam. It's long enough to track well on lakes, but easy to maneuver when the shoreline gets interesting. The cockpit is extra-large with a flexible and padded seat, so you can settle in for hours of paddling pleasure. This stable cruiser is a solid choice for the dedicated weekend warrior who lives for afternoon excursions and the odd beachside overnighter.
- Efficient design is stable and maneuverable, with good tracking and speed.
- MZ3 construction in single layer polyethylene is affordable and durable.
- Extra-large cockpit is easy to enter or exit, with a grab handle.
- Fit 4 seat features a high back and padding, with adjustable leg support.
- Stern hatch is sealed with foam bulkheads for added buoyancy at low weight.
- Stern deck bungee lets you stow extra gear.
- Bow and stern toggles allow easy manual transport.
- Optional: Bow Mini Hatch (sold separately) adds extra storage at the cockpit.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 5in.)|
|Internal cockpit dimensions||81 x 43cm (32 x 17in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|