Designed for speed and momentum on flat water, this inflatable board is ideal for touring and recreational racing. The aggressive nose tracks a straight course for efficient paddling, and the deck bungee cords give you a spot to stash gear. The construction of Twelve Six HD boosts its durability and increases the maximum load input at the same time.
- Dual layer drop-stitch construction is tough and durable.
- Increased length tracks efficiently and aggressive nose design increases speed and performance.
- Easily packs into a backpack-style carrying case.
- Deck bungee cord secures personal items or extra gear.
- Long deck pad is grippy in kneeling or standing position.
- 3-piece aluminum paddle is light and strong.
- Removable stabilizer fin is tool-free.
- Included: paddle, leash, high pressure pump, carrying case, and repair kit.
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|