Designed for speed and momentum on flat water, this inflatable board is ideal for touring and recreational racing. The aggressive nose tracks a straight course for efficient paddling, and the deck bungee cords give you a spot to stash gear. Lightweight construction makes this a great board for hike-in adventures and exploring coastlines.
- Monolayer laminated drop needle construction is durable and lightweight, carbon rail adds rigidity.
- Deck pad extends back to leash plug, offering plenty of space for alternate stances and step-back turns.
- Easily packs into a backpack-style carrying case.
- Deck bungee cord secures personal items or extra gear.
- Removable stabilizer fin is tool-free.
- Included: high pressure pump, carrying case, and repair kit.
|Ideal for||SUP touring and racing|
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|