Measure the force you use in your day-to-day journey from padawan to Jedi master. The classic silhouette isn't as bulky as some smartwatches, but still offers wireless music, activity tracking and animated workout plans. The latest generation Elevate optical heart-rate monitor reads your pulse straight off your wrist. GPS and internal accelerometers track training metrics like speed and distance, and turn your movement into data to make sure you get credit for time in the gym or on trails. When you need a little personal time, mindful breathing exercises, or animated yoga classes get you back on track. Pair it with the free Saga themed Garmin Connect app on your phone for a new set of features: review activities, receive notifications, track the weather, control phone apps like Spotify and more. Whichever path you follow, light or dark, the Legacy Saga will tell you more about how you sleep, how you train and how you live.
- Rey has a lean 40mm case, Darth Vader uses a formidable 45mm case.
- Star Wars themes flow through the watch and app, with character specific faces, badges and animations.
- Activity animations guide you through proper form for: strength training, cardio, Pilates and yoga, with more than 40 structured workouts.
- Customize workouts by choosing exercises from lists of moves.
- Built-in activity modes for biking, running, walking, swimming (indoor only), strength training (with rep counter) plus yoga, Pilates.
- Relax and focus with Breathwork mode of mindful breathing exercises.
- Respiration tracking counts breaths per minute asleep or awake, providing nightly, daily and weekly averages.
- Garmin Coach provides free, personalized training plans that you can download through Garmin Connect.
- Move IQ intelligently detects activity and tracks it in your Connect timeline to credit all daily exercise.
- Stream music to Bluetooth® headphones through a phone using Spotify, Amazon Music, etc. Download music service playlists and podcasts (Spotify premium account required), or drag and drop MP3s from your computer.
- Playlists synced from streaming services can be updated when in range of Wi-Fi.
- Holds up to 500 songs.
- Body Battery™ tracks daily energy levels, monitoring exercise and recharge cycles (rest, food, etc.) to help you choose training times.
- Garmin Pay™ contact-less payment, lets you make payments with your watch (if supported by your bank).
- LiveTrack during activities (through a connected phone) allows you to share your location and fitness data.
- Incident detection sends a message and location through you phone in case of accident.
- Assistance mode sends a LiveTrack link to your contacts, when you feel unsafe.
- Connects and caches GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellite constellations, for reliable signal anywhere.
- Equipped with Garmin’s V3 Elevate™ optical heart rate monitor that even works while swimming. Elevate V3 has a red LED to provide Pulse Ox measurements.
- Broadcast of your HR over ANT+ (so other devices can pick it up).
- Stress level score monitors heart rate variability and promts you to relax when levels are high.
- Menstrual tracking, track your cycle with Connect, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle.
- 24/7 activity tracking learns your activity level and guides you towards a more active lifestyle.
- Sleep tracking monitors rest, breathing patterns, total sleep hours and restful sleep.
- Weekly intensity minutes are displayed against the ideal of 150 needed to maintain a healthy life.
- Automatically sync your data to paired phone running the free Connect app.
- Connects with ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors, from foot pods, to speed and cadence pods (no power meters).
- Connect IQ support allows you to download apps, templates, data fields, watch faces, and other features.
- Basic waypoint navigation care of the internal GPS and compass.
- Back to start feature directs you (as the crow flies) to where you started your activity.
- Intuitive touchscreen with always-on, colour display.
- Internal memory stores up to 7 timed activities and 2 weeks of activity. Garmin Connect stores all activity data.
- User-friendly strap changes, thanks to quick-release pins.
- In the box: Legacy Saga, extra colour matched silicone strap, charging/data clip, documentation.
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Mineral crystal glass|
|Wrist strap material||Silicone|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
|Metric/imperial units format||Yes|
|Interface||USB and Wireless|
|Low battery warning||Yes|
Calculated based on data from a heart rate monitor.
Attaches to your shoe, captures your running data (i.e., pace, distance), and transmits it to your heart rate monitor or GPS.
Want an easy jog? A fast-paced ride? A workout with lots of variety to keep you on your toes? With programmable workouts you can tailor your training to match whatever you are looking for on a particular day.
|Heart rate monitor||Yes|
Heart rate target zones
Displays heart rate zones during activity.
A coded instrument ensures no interference between your chest strap and your watch, necessary if you are training in busy gyms or trails where other signals may be encountered.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
Allows user to monitor training goals with either a virtual partner or alarms.
Heart rate in real time
Displays beats per minute during activity.
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Calories in real time
Displays calorie expenditure during activity, based on heart rate monitor data.
Monitors pedalling cadence and measures pedalling strokes per minute.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Battery life||5-168 h|
|Chest strap||Sold separately|