With a design that has remained unchanged for more than 50 years, the Buck 110 has been many a kid’s “one day” knife. The classic profile and quality materials make it easy to see what makes this knife special. In hand, the ebony and brass handle has a confidence inspiring heft, and the clip-point blade can handle nearly any cutting task you send its way. From making marshmallow spears in camp to breaking down boxes at work, this folding knife is ready to work. A true icon of the knife world, the Buck 110 helped build Buck to be one of the most recognizable knife companies in the world.
- 420HC blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Handsome brass bolsters with rich ebony inlays. Buck uses Crelicam™ sustainably harvested in the ebony in the 110.
- Time-tested lockback design provides an extra measure of safety.
- Classic clip point blade and nail nick speak to the 110’s “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” simplicity.
- Traditional leather belt sheath helps you keep your pockets clear while still having the knife on hand.
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||12.4cm|
|Knife length (open)||21.9cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|