This versatile headlamp gives you both flood and spotlighting with independently controlled LEDs. 4 spotlight modes and 3 floodlight modes can be used on their own or together. Read in the tent, work on a job or ride a couple laps with darkness-melting 1400 lumens. The internal battery is easily charged via an integrated USB-C port, or use the lithium 123A batteries when you're away from USB ports.
- Cast from lightweight magnesium, the body is lighter and has improved cooling over aluminum.
- 7 modes, 4 in spotlight: turbo (2h at 1000 lumens), high (22h at 400 lumens), medium (48h at 130 lumens), low (97h at 50 lumens), 3 in floodlight: high (21h at 400 lumens), medium (50h at 130 lumens and low (300h at 4 lumens).
- 2 lenses and modes: 1 for spot and 1 for flood, each can be used independently or together.
- Powered by 18650 rechargeable battery or 2 CR123A batteries.
- Integrated USB-C port charges internal 18650 battery fast.
- 4-level power indicator.
- 2-sided switch controls independent or combined modes.
- Lockout mode prevents light from being switched on inside your pack.
- Ratcheting tilt housing tilts up to 60°.
- Light housing has an integrated partial button cover, protecting the silicone buttons.
- Perforated, reflective headband wicks away sweat and helps keep you seen.
- IPX6 waterproofing means your light is ready for any weather.
- In the box: HM65R, head straps, 18650 ARB-L18-3500 3500mAh battery, spare battery compartment O-ring, USB-C cable, manual and warranty card.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||163m|
|Beam distance - low||6m|
|Beam distance - med||57m|
|Beam distance - high||101m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||300 h|
|Burn time - med||48 h|
|Burn time - high||22 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 (included) or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|