Powered by a single AA battery this lightweight headlamp hits way above its weight class. From a 4 lumen low that is just right for reading after dark, to a trail-illuminating 240 lumens, the HM23 has multiple modes to match your activity. Machined from durable aluminum and sealed against even the heaviest downpour, this compact light is built to last.
- 3 modes: high (8h at 240 lumens), medium (16h at 70 lumens), low (100h at 4 lumens).
- Single neutral white Cree LED balances contrast and colour reproduction.
- Powered by a single AA battery, light and easy to find all over the world.
- 1-button operation is easy to use, even in gloves.
- Rugged aluminum housing is tough and helps dissipate heat.
- Silicone headlamp housing offers infinite angle adjustment.
- Perforated, reflective headband wicks away sweat and helps keep you seen.
- IPX6 waterproofing means your light is ready for any weather.
- In the box: HM23, 1 x AA battery, spare battery compartment O-ring, manual and warranty card.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||9.5m|
|Beam distance - med||30m|
|Beam distance - high||53m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||100 h|
|Burn time - med||16 h|
|Burn time - high||8 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 AA (included)|