A super-light, small headlamp to light your way in the outdoors. A simple dial lets you fine-tune the brightness and, with micro-USB charging, you never need batteries again.
- Ultra-lightweight and compact body.
- Soft strap with hook and loop adjustment for a comfortable wear.
- Simple dial lets you adjust the brightness up to 150 lumens.
- Night-vision friendly red light can by activated by turning dial counter-clockwise.
- IPX-4 waterproofing shrugs off rain.
- Powered by internal, rechargeable 170mAh li-ion battery.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - high||47m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||5 h|
|Burn time - med||1.5 h|
|Burn time - high||0.8 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.