A triple threat line that's dry treated and certified as a single, half and twin. For sporty routes and hard redpoints, it's now leaner, meaner and more versatile than before.
- DryCore treatment on core yarns reduces yarn-on-yarn abrasion and moisture absorption, so your rope maintains its strength characteristics.
- DeltaDry dry coating is certified to the UIAA Water Repellent standard of less than 5% water absorption. It protects the rope from water absorption, which reduces weight, prevents freezing, and slows down the wear on the sheath to a noticeable degree.
- Specs shown are for use as a single rope.
- When used as a half rope, the specs are as follows (based on tests with 2 strands): Dynamic elongation: 27.6% Static elongation: 7% Impact force: 6.6kN UIAA fall rating: 16
- When used as a twin rope, the specs are as follows (based on tests with 2 strands):
Dynamic elongation: 25.3%
Static elongation: 3.6%
Impact force: 10.4kN
UIAA fall rating:
Dry ropes have a water-resistant treatment on both core and sheath. Dry (UIAA certified) ropes have both core and sheath treated, plus meet the UIAA Water Repellent standard by passing a stringent test where a soaked rope cannot absorb more than 5% of the rope's weight.
|Dry (UIAA certified)|
Maximum elongation in the first UIAA test fall, where a weight is attached to the rope and then dropped. Higher numbers indicate stretchier ropes.
In controlled tests, a weight is suspended from the rope (not dropped). Higher numbers indicate stretchier ropes.
The amount of force, in kN, that the first UIAA fall puts on the falling object. Less impact force puts less force on the climber, belayer, and protection during a fall.
|Halfway pattern change||No|
UIAA fall rating
Indicates the number of consecutive falls a rope withstood during testing in a controlled environment. The number is for reference only, and does not indicate the number of falls a rope will withstand during actual use or over its lifespan.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|