A wonderful paddle for touring. The carbon construction feels lively when you've got some distance to cover. The blade shape slips quietly in and out of the water. Ergonomic grips mimic a bent-shaft design, keeping your wrists and shoulders happy on long tours.
- Light 2-piece carbon fibre shaft.
- Carbon blade and foam core.
- Efficient blade shape suits low-angle strokes and allows for smooth water entry and exit.
- Soft Advantage Grips dampen vibration.
- 7 degree wrist offset reduces shoulder fatigue and strain on your forearms.
- Ergonomic grips promote proper hand placement.
- LeverLock gives you unlimited blade angle options.
|Weight||822g (220 cm)|
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||48 x 16cm (18¾ x 6¼in.)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.