For river running, the medium power forgives misplaced plants or eddy ambushes, while the high performance dihedral lets you exercise precise control whether you’re a beginner or an expert.
- Light carbon fibre shaft.
- Durable fiberglass/nylon blades.
- Blade shape suits whitewater paddlers, with a design that promotes a powerful stroke.
- Soft Advantage Grips dampen vibration.
- 7 degree wrist offset reduces shoulder fatigue and strain on your forearms.
- Ergonomically shaped grips promote proper hand placement.
|Ideal for||Kayak river running|
|Blade material||Fibreglass reinforced plastic|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||46 x 20cm (18.1 x 7.7in.)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.