With light carbon construction, this touring paddle lets you set an ambitious pace. The carbon blades boast a foam core for added buoyancy, and the shape offers experienced paddlers high power and performance. Edged with ABS, the blades are durable against impacts or abrasion.
- Light 2-piece carbon fibre shaft.
- ABS-edged carbon blade with foam core.
- Dihedral blades suit high angle paddlers, with a design that's efficient, stable and powerful.
- Soft Advantage Grips dampen vibration.
- Ergonomic grips promote proper hand placement.
- 7 degree wrist offset reduces shoulder fatigue and strain on your forearms.
- LeverLock gives you unlimited blade angle options.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||44 x 19cm (17½ x 7½in.)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.