With internal storage for over 1000 songs, you can load your music right on your Xtrainerz, no phone needed. Streamlined chassis is comfortable and stable on the go. The angles on the transducers deliver great sound quality, with higher highs and solid low bass notes. The right track can get you closer to your next PR, but in-ear headphones are a challenge while swimming. That's where bone conduction headphones come in, sound vibrations are sent directly to your inner ear, leaving your ear canal clear.
- 4GB internal storage lets you drag-and-drop up to 1200 songs to your headphones – supports MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, and FLAC files.
- Bone conduction sends sound vibrations directly to your inner ear, leaving your ear canal free to hear other sounds.
- Titanium band is lightweight, strong and provides an even, comfortable pressure.
- Waterproof design can be submerged in up to 2m of water for up to 2 hours.
- 8 hours of playback or 10 days of stand-by from a single charge.
- LED power indicator lets you know how your battery is doing.
- USB powered charging cradle fully charges in 2 hours.
- Streamlined buttons control your music.
- In the box: headphones, storage pouch, swimming earplugs, USB charging/file transfer cradle and documentation.