MEC AirGrid Hike Long Sleeve Shirt - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Life is better on the trail - provided you have the right shirt. The fabric provides sun protection to shield you from harsh rays, and it's light and breathable to wear through the day's peak heat. When sun exposure is particularly intense, flip up the collar and snap it in place.
- Durable double-weave nylon blend has UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Hidden snap in collar clips up for additional coverage.
- Underarm gusset and dropped shoulder seam allow unrestricted movement.
- Foward shoulder seam is comfortable under backpack straps.
- Underarm eyelets vent excess heat.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted sleeves|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.