MEC Burly Camp Pants - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Reliably rugged, these pants won't leave you in tatters. Whether you're spending weeks in the backcountry, working a tough job, or grovelling up offwidths, the Burly Camp pants deliver durability you can count on.
- Burly nylon with a bit of stretch stands up to camp life.
- PFC-free DWR finish sheds mist and mud.
- Triple stitched seams.
- Double-layered reinforcements for extra durability.
- Full-zip fly with button closure.
- Gussetted crotch provides unrestricted movement.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.