MEC Fireside Fleece Jacket - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Front-country, backcountry and everywhere in between, the Fireside fleece is the kind of cozy you’ll always want nearby. Made from a light and warm recycled fleece, this jacket useful year-round, from cutting the chill after the summer sun turns in, to layered under your shell on winter adventures.
- Plush midweight polyester fleece.
- Durable woven nylon in high-wear areas.
- Hanger loop means you only throw it over the back of a chair when you want to.
- Zippered chest pocket keeps small necessities safe.
- Dual zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Cord-lock at hem seals in warmth.
- Regular fit feels just right.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.