MEC Burly Camp Overshirt - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Equally at home around town, chopping wood, or hiking in the backcountry, this heavy-duty utility shirt offers easy-wearing comfort and rugged style. It can be worn by itself, as a lightweight jacket, or even a midlayer, thanks to the versatile pockets and buttoned sleeve plackets.
- Burly nylon with a bit of stretch stands up to camp life.
- PFC-free DWR finish sheds mist and mud.
- Durable double-stitch seams and double-layered reinforcements.
- Forward shoulder seams won't chafe under backpack straps.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.