MEC Camp Short Sleeve Shirt - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A shirt as outdoorsy as you. From camp to summit, to a far-away village, the rugged Camp shirt provides easy-wearing comfort you can rely on. The water-repellent finish and sun protection fabric offer rain-or-shine weather protection.
- Burly nylon (44% recycled content) with a bit of stretch stands up to camp life.
- Fabric uses PFC-free DWR finish and has UPF50+ sun protection.
- Double-stitch seams for extra durability.
- Forward shoulder seams won't chafe under backpack straps.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 external chest|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.