The Pika Plus was top of the list for “things you wish we still made” – so we brought it back. Made in 1995, many of these small but mighty packs are still regularly seen in the wild.
- Near-indestructible 600-denier polyester.
- Inner is polyurethane coated, outer is DWR treated to shed water.
- Contoured, padded shoulder straps.
- Large main compartment with U-shaped opening has easy-to-grab zipper pulls.
- Zippered front pocket expands so you can stuff in several small items.
- Thin webbing waistbelt.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Main fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|