Salomon Cross Hike Mid Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With features taken from Salomon's popular trail running shoes, the Cross Hike is built to take on the mountains with speed. Ankle coverage and a high-rebound midsole provide cushion and stability on uneven terrain, and an aggressive sole keeps you tractioned, no matter what Mother Nature throws at you.
- Seamless synthetic upper with a water-repellent finish.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® bootie lets you tackle wet conditions.
- Protective overlays protect from abrasion and trail debris.
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed cushions feet for long days on the trail.
- EnergyCell™+ midsole combines cushioning and support.
- Non-marking Contagrip® rubber outsole is durable for long-term wear.
- Deep Chevron lugs provide multi-directional grip on soft surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.