Salomon Vaya Powder TS CSWP Winter Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Warm and waterproof, the Vaya Powder winter boots take on mountain resorts and winter streets with confidence. The high collar keeps out freshly fallen powder, and the winter-specific outsole stays soft and grippy to keep traction on hard packed snow.
- Tough synthetic uppers with soft collar and rubber toe cap.
- ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP) bootie tackles wet conditions.
- Thin, warm, 400g Thinsulate™ Insulation provides warmth for winter days.
- Synthetic fur lining adds warmth and keeps drafts out.
- Lace-up closure with gusseted tongue allows for flex in the fit.
- EnergyCell EVA midsoles combine cushioning and support.
- Non-marking Winter Contagrip® rubber compound for traction and stability on slippery surfaces.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
|Lining material||Faux fur|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.