For when seconds count. The Tracker S is a streamlined performance avalanche transceiver, designed to keep things simple in high-stress situations. The LED display is easy to read, with approximate distances and lights guiding you toward each signal. The simple locking switch defaults to transmit when it's on. With one finger, you can flip to search mode. And although we hope you'll never need it, it has crucial features (Big Picture and Signal Suppression) to help you manage multiple signals quickly and efficiently.
- Simple on/off switch on top is easy to use with gloves on.
- Switch lock prevents the transceiver from accidentally switching off.
- When on, defaults and auto-reverts to transmit mode.
- Switch between transmit and search with a single finger.
- Search automatically hones in on the closest and strongest signal.
- Blue button lets you manage multiple signals with Signal Supression and Big Picture Mode.
- Signal Suppression feature blocks the strongest signal for 1 minute, so you can address multiple signals.
- Big Picture Mode displays all transmitting signals in your search area with approximate distances.
- Max range: 55 meters.
- Search strip: 50 meters.
- Battery transmits for approximately 250 hours, or searches for 50.
- Carrying harness is included.
- Takes 3 AAA batteries (included).
|Burial direction indicator||5 LEDs|
|Buried transmitter display||1, 2, 2+ victims|
|Mark function||Mark and unmark|
|Auto-revert to transmit||Yes|
|Search strip width||50m|
|Dimensions||11.5 x 7.1 x 2.6cm|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|