Oboz Sawtooth II 8" Insulated B-Dry Winter Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hut trip rest days, snowshoe tracks, or slippery sidewalks, the insulated version of the ever-loved Sawtooth provides warmth and weather protection for outdoor winter experiences. Aggressive lugs keep you upright on slippery surfaces and insulation and a fleece collar keep your feet toasty.
- Suede leather and abrasion-resistant mesh balance protection and breathability.
- Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane.
- 200g 3M Thinsulate synthetic insulation.
- Fleece-lined collar articulates with the ankle for comfort.
- Rubber heel counter adds protection and stability.
- O-Fit insole has multi-density cushioning EVA pods
- EVA midsole provides cushioning and support and a nylon shank adds stability.
- Sawtooth winterized rubber in a high-friction compound for durable traction.
|Weight||1.14kg (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.