Oboz Bozeman Low Leather Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Be ready to hit the sidewalk or the trail in these casual kicks with a distinct mountain town vibe. The Bozeman merge that classic skate shoe aesthetic with the ruggedness of an approach shoe.
- Uppers use waterproof split suede and quick drying Repreve® recycled textiles.
- O FIT Insole™ use dual-density Bloom™ Algae foam – Bloom foam has a reduced carbon footprint compared to standard foams.
- Poron® shock absorber pods in heel and forefoot add protection to high-impact zones.
- Dual-density EVA midsole.
- Durable board lasted construction.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.