The look of traditional cross-country ski pants with a modern design and cut. The soft shell fabric blocks wind and offers protection from the elements. The back panels provide stretch and mobility to keep you striding around the ski track for longer.
- Water-resistant soft shell fabric with Bionic Finish Eco® (a natural fluorine – free hydrophobic finish).
- Stretch back panel and articulated legs offer a range of movement.
- Elastic waistband (with drawstring).
- Right side pocket with YKK® zipper.
- Tailored legs cut wind resistance.
- Cuffs with silicone grip keep out snow.
- YKK ¾ zipper on lower leg to pull them over your ski boots.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.